View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:11 PM
some guy from NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisS View Post
Thanks! I joined this forum because you guys obviously know acoustic guitars, and almost all of the posts deal with wooden guitars.

I want people to know they have choice - there is a great acoustic guitar that is not wood.

I know and understand that wood is part of the fabric of the acoustic guitar culture - and that there are many, many incredible wooden guitars made from all kinds of beautiful woods. And that is not going to change.

However, this forum, and every other acoustic guitar forum is filled with posts about the problems with wood, primarily related to the effects of moisture and the tendancy for wood to move over time.

We make a great acoustic guitar, period. It just so happens it is not made of wood, and it is not affected by humidity, and won't change over time.

We compliment the wood guitar market - while many people choose our guitars instead of wood because of the advantages, many others choose our guitars as a compliment to their wooden guitars - because our guitars offer something wooden guitars don't.

I don't expect to change anybody's mind in this forum - I just want to make people aware of options they may not have considered and provide information about our products - ultimately, the choice of your next guitar is yours and yours alone.
Why is there no OM or 000 style without a cutaway? Any plans?