View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Thanks Glen, that numbering system makes sense. I thought it might have been something funny like the way Marshall used to nam their amps (by product number).

I don't know what that means, lol. How you doing, Pieterh?

Seriously? Single Lens Reflex is the kind of camera where you are looking through the lens and then the mirror lifts out of the way when you take a picture. The digital means the picture is captured on a sensor rather than 35mm film.

I'm doing good: just recently did two evenings with an Eagles Tribute show (I sang and played mainly Glenn Frey parts though I did the Joe Walsh parts on Life In The Fast Lane and the Don Felder parts on Hotel California), acoustic and electric guitar a couple of weeks ago with a local choir/song group and in two and a half weeks will be doing a short lunchtime concert with a dear friend who also happens to be a fantastic singer (she did an amazing Take It To The Limit with us recently!). And all this while still doing the day job and looking after my kids!

I need a holiday haha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gibson ES-335 Studio 2016; Furch OM34sr 2015; Fender MiJ Geddy Lee Jazz bass, 2009; Taylor 414CE 2005; Guild D35 NT 1976; Fender MIM Classic 60s Tele 2008; Fender US Standard Strat 1992; G&L ASAT classic hollowbody 2005; Ibanez RG350MDX 2010(?); Ibanez Musician fretless, 1980s; Seymour Duncan Tube 84-40; Vox AC4TV;

Ex-pat Brit in Sweden