View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljguitar View Post

So what are your favorite phone/video apps? Any other than what you mentioned?

Anyway, you inspire me to think, and play!

I've used Camera+ and Camera Plus (what??) but the basic camera app keeps improving so I'm using those less and less. I've never tried Filmic because I didn't really pursue phone video until I got my latest phone. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the wimpy little MoviePro app I downloaded on a whim years ago had all growed up. In addition to the remote it offers higher bit rate video formats than the stock camera along with all the manual controls and metering I could wrap my head around.

I'm thinking I will eventually "have to" download Lumafusion to try some serious editing on the phone, but so far I'm resisting. When I research IOS NLE apps this seems to be the killer diller.

I do basically no audio on the phone in spite of all the iRig stuff I've bought over the last few years - what is wrong with me??? Just a second, I'll ask my wife ... yeah, she says I'm a total geek and will never be cured.

I think my favorite apps are the built-in timer and the Joule app that controls my sous-vide cooker, but that's a discussion for some other forum (grin).

I'm standing by for some of your playing to pop up in Show and Tell!

Fran
The Homebrewed Music Blog