View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou Intern View Post
I hope your case arrives soon!
Me too. But if I were a betting man, I'd put money on next week sometime.

Really wanted this thread to be more a plug for Andertons than a knock on DHL. But I'll wallow in the displeasure a bit longer; as many have stated, SNAFUs happen with every carrier, and I know that first hand.

But the fact that DHL seems to have practiced strategies for deflecting responsibility is a little irksome. In my FIRST "chat" with an agent, I was told the package would be delivered later that day. When I protested that the tracking site didn't say that, he said "the site will update when the driver leaves the warehouse," which -- what?? Anyway, THAT didn't happen.

The next day I was told it would be delivered "tomorrow" then I received an email saying that I had requested a change in the delivery date, pushing it to the next day. Which, I hadn't.

Finally I got an email explaining that "due to a mechanical problem with the courier" it would be delivered today. Promises promises!

Instead of false promises and deflections, an acknowledgement that the package is misplaced would at least give me the sense that someone is on the case (no pun intended).