View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacluth View Post
David, thanks for stopping by! It was a blast hanging out with you and Barry.
It was also a pleasure visiting with you, Ryan, and seeing the fine work y'all do, hearing your stories, and finally getting to meet! Y'all have quite a peaceful setting in which to work there in the Piney Woods of East Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kinnaird View Post
David, it was a blast getting to visit with you and Barry. And finally getting to meet. Ryan and I love such gatherings, as they beat working all to pieces. Of course your Gallagher was a delight to see/play as it is of historical significance. And I'm not laughing while playing your guitar because it was/is no laughing matter. It's simply the best first effort to come through our shop. Thanks for bringing it!

Now that you know how to find us, don't be a stranger. Only next time, bring your Laguna band saw with you?

Steve
Thanks, Steve! That's very kind of you and it somehow sounded better when you played it than when I play it at home. Probably because it was around all those Kinnaird guitars!

Bring some billets when you come visit and we'll have a resawing session on the Laguna - seriously.

David

My Woodworking YouTube channel - David Falkner Woodworking --------------------------------------------
Martin, Gallagher, Guild, Takamine, Falkner