View Single Post
  #17  
Old 07-14-2018, 09:01 AM
emmsone emmsone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 521
Default

So here we go again with another quick update.
Despite not being able to get a lot of time in the workshop lately, i've managed to get the bindings on and as such it looks much better now.
I added a stabilised maple inlay for the end graft and i'm definitely happy with how that looks.

The obligatory pictures

Routing the binding channels
Untitled by David Emm, on Flickr

gluing and taping the rocklite bindings
Untitled by David Emm, on Flickr

front side with the bindings on
Untitled by David Emm, on Flickr

back side with the bindings on
Untitled by David Emm, on Flickr

stabilised maple end graft
Untitled by David Emm, on Flickr
__________________
David
Reply With Quote