View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Thanks for sharing this, Nemoman! Last year's B.I.G was wonderful! I was looking for a smaller (00) size guitar, and got to play so many wonderful guitars. I had never played one of Ben's guitars and his Lion model won my heart. I ended up with the Redwood/Koa Lion he had brought with him to Texas. The tone of that instrument is so much bigger and deeper than it's size and it's so responsive. I love playing my Lion model (I call her the Lioness because she's so beautiful!) and she goes everywhere with me.

And now you're presenting this wonderful thread where there's this fancy Lion model that might sound more warm and "cello" like with surround sound.... Wow!! I'm so interested to hear what this guitar will sound like. I've been thinking of a warmer sounding Lion model.... . Thanks for letting us follow along! The presence of this guitar just adds to the list of wonderful, unique beautiful instruments and great musical experiences that will be happening in Texas this Spring. Gonna be something!!