View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:17 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Update: October 27th

UPDATE 10/27: We appear to have cleared our last major manufacturing hurdle for our very popular brown series. It looks like we some clear sailing ahead.

We have a "trickle" arriving by Friday, 11/04, that will become a flood by around Thanksgiving. For the first time every we will have very deep inventories on all our brown models, plus a few surprises.

Among them will be plenty of teardrops in .75 and .90, and our first large tri at .90 mm. We have a few surprises too, including something the strummers -- those thousands of you who prefer really thin, flexible picks -- will REALLY love.

By the way, if our customers' reviews are any indication, the .75 mm brown teardrop is flat out the best-sounding .75 mm pick in the industry. I realize this is a stretch, but play it against everything you own and then you'll understand what all the talk is about. An amazing pick, by any standards.

We are also in the process of stocking up heavily on our tortoise series, and will everything in stock in very large quantities well into next year.

In the meantime, here's a thread of customer reviews:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=440227

This is a world-class pick by any standard, and we are the only company on the planet using this material to make a pick this thin. It is quite remarkable.

People have been driving us crazy and almost threatening our lives if we didn't produce a large tri in brown, so here it is. (Please note: Our original large tri was going to be at 1.15 mm, with holes. Long story, but that won't happen till next year. The .90 mm looks identical to the picture below, but without holes.)

In case you're new to us, we're the ONLY pick company on the planet fabricating picks from the two materials universally praised by all the top acoustic players, including 90% of all the Bluegrass champions in Nashville.

Do some research about the exclusive, high-performance materials we use.

Our customers seem to like them. Here's one recent comments:

"Scott, what have you done?? I got home from a bluegrass festival this afternoon, found the new pick in my mailbox, played it for a half hour, and now I'm hating my ____ ____! I've been sitting here on my practice chair, picking and strumming away, giggling to myself like a crazy person.*This pick is UNBELIEVABLE." -- Daniel S., Tuscon, AZ

And backed by the finest warranty in the industry....

http://www.charmedlifepicks.com/#!warranty/z19l6

For more raves, or to see what we offer, please visit us at:

http://www.charmedlifepicks.com/

Please NOTE: All orders ALWAYS come with FREE FREIGHT. This is not some short-term intro to lure you into doing business with us; it's the way we roll. We will NEVER charge you for shipping.

Thanks for taking a look.

all the best,
scott memmer