View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 12:41 PM

Hi!

I'm a songwriting musician trying to find ways to present my music and looking at the Zoom q2n-4k and as of yesterday noticed 4-19-20 they upped the price to $220. Like you suggest maybe she doesn't need the 4k version.
I checked Amazon, and several other independent sites and they all have it at $220, so maybe the company requested it of all their sellers. I also read that the two batteries run out quickly and is strongly suggested to buy the $44.25 battery compartment with a very high shipping cost of $13.95 for something so very small and light. It also comes with no batteries. Maybe she doesn't need it as 2 batteries can run it for 2 hrs, but not sure if that's 2 hrs at the highest resolution 4k video and 96hz recording or not. Maybe that doesn't help, but I tried.

Sincerely,
Winfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxed View Post
What about video/audio recording? The ZOOM Q2n is under $150 on Amazon. 2 built-in mics. Runs on 2-AA batteries or usb power-bank. Decent audio and video settings for a pocket-sized inexpensive scratch-pad idea recording gizmo. And what 16 year old girl wouldn't want to see her "selfie" performing her creations too. Which can be saved to a mini-sd card - laptop, and/or posted online.

I have the first version. It's easy and great to see & hear instant audio/video results right on the units' tiny screen and tiny speaker, or line-out through the headphone jack and video-out connections.

They now have an updated Q2n 4k model for fifty bucks more.

Good luck!