View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captaincranky View Post
No, I'm not trying to dodge anything.Nor am I willing to be condescended to at level I've been relegated to, simply because I'm new here.
Come on Cranky. This has nothing to do with you being new, and you are way out of line throwing the race card... you know good and well no one is taking exception with you in those ways. You are dodging again.

You said, quote: "... Most of the noise coming from this forum is backlash against wood guitar owners. So, "haters gonna hate, and the hated's gonna hate back", no matter which side of the topic starts the ball rolling. ... I've been around long enough to know that dogma is still dogma, whether the topic is plastic or matchsticks."

I asked a simple & polite question. Please post ONE link where a CF forum owner and participant "hated" on wood guitars? We are respectful here. Simple question... should be a simple answer.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!