View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscom View Post
Is the dry UST signal/sound image blend adjustable to any extent? If not, does Fishman or Martin provide any info on the blend ratio?

Dude did you even watch the video lol. 4:38+

Yes, you can adjust the blend. Aero's take is interesting because I am not that interested in percussive effects per se--it's probably a quirk on my part but I find that kind of playing--using the guitar as a cajon--annoying. I am interested in getting closer to "sounds like my guitar except louder," which is what, at least for me, it does remarkably well. (Aero references this when he talks about the Enhance not being just about percussive, makes the whole guitar more alive etc.").
FYI, the 4:38 section is referring to a control for blending in the desired amount of SBT signal. The dry UST signal/sound image blend is something altogether different. It refers to the amount of Aura sound image being blended with the dry UST signal. Aaron was kind enough to answer my question. The dry UST signal/ sound image blend isn't adjustable with this particular system.