View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
OMG! ABW on a Casimi! You are one lucky man!

Looking forward to following your journey and very much forward to hearing you work your magic on the guitar. Gonna have to stoke one up in your honor today!
Thank you so much my friend! I certainly celebrated in much the same way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Mc View Post
One thing this forum does is educate me about luthiers that I had never heard of before. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Hi Jeff! I'm very glad to hear that, and you know what? Since 2008 when I first joined this forum has been a vital resource for me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow View Post
Very cool about Matthew having a background in fine jewelry, makes total sense. Btw, that set of ABW is primo as they come, congrats again
Thank you so much Dustin! The guys were very generous and offered me my choice of the finest sets they had. There was some spectacular wood in there but for me any member of the rosewood family deserves straight grain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Kraus View Post
Unique designs!, and a nice stash of blackwood there. This will be a fun one to watch, I am interested to see the bracing style that will be used.
Thank you Bill! The bracing will be a hybrid lattice. This is what works for me and I haven't owned an instrument without this bracing for over a decade now.

You can find out more about the evolution of Casimi in this episode from the first season of Luthiers Stories. I hope you enjoy it!

Luthier Stories
YouTube
iTunes
Instagram

Guitars by Jason Kostal, Strings by Elixir, Gefell Mics and a nail buffer.