View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffStGermaine View Post
WOW! Very much looking forward to seeing this instrument come to life. I've admired Thierry's work for many years.
Thanks Geoff! It has been a fascinating process so far and I've got lots to share with you in the next incoming instalment !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
Courtesy bump.
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcsong View Post
Glad to see this back up! Can't wait for more!
Thank you Eric! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed your build threads over the years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintBob View Post
Wow, this is going to be a fun ride!
I concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Wow, Michael, your narrative and pictures kind of knocked the wind out of me-- in a GOOD way. I bought Ervin's Responsive Guitar books shortly after they were published, and that photo of the Thierry Andre' guitar with the Shrek-ears always mesmerizes me when I look at it. I've long wondered about the person and the mind behind that astonishing piece. There's a completely unique and extraordinary artistic intellect at work there.

Thank You for posting this. Thank you for bringing Thierry closer to Terra Firma here! I'll breathlessly be waiting for further installments.
Thanks for joining us Steve! As a fearless individualist in the field of acoustic guitar design I hope there'll be plenty for you to enjoy here. Can I also just repeat how happy I am that your guitar made it safe to its new home in the UK. That was quite an emotional rollercoaster!

Stay safe everybody!

Michael
Luthier Stories
YouTube
iTunes
Instagram

Guitars by Jason Kostal, Strings by Elixir, Gefell Mics and a nail buffer.