View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 10:44 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Picked up the Pigtronix Infinity 3 looper and was delighted to find that it also had the Pigtronix 3-button universal pedal which opens up a whole bunch more features on what is already a powerful looper pedal. This was not in the ad so it was an unexpected but very welcome surprise. Time to start working with it and seeing if I can overcome my lack of lead playing ability. At least I have the time to dedicate to it now that I'm retired. Fingers crossed.
I'm interested to hear your impressions. In particular, any noise when at playing levels. Some users report "white noise" when the levels are above noon. That said, people use them in different ways, and firmware updates (I believe they are on v2 now - might check that) can often solve issues.

I abandoned my Boomerang experiment. I've bought/sold that pedal 3 different times and it does some things really well but then misses the mark for me with a few things. My 720 is "old dependable" for gigs and soloing over but I'm always looking to expand my horizons where it makes sense.

“Sometimes science is more art than science…” - Rick Sanchez