View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 02:56 PM

So it's been here for a week, time for an update. I'm going to do this in 2 parts starting with photos, then hopefully a sound clip. If not, you'll just have to come to B.I.G. 2022 to hear and see in person!

First of all, pictures don't come close to doing this guitar justice. The range of color, depth, chatoyance is really amazing in person. I don't think it an exaggeration to say that this set of wood is some of the most unique and diverse in coloration of any guitar in existence! It has a very jewel like, 3d pearl essence that is mesmerizing with shades of magenta, pink, amber and platinum blonde. We decided to leave the flamey mahogany neck unstained because there are matching colors in the transition between sapwood and heartwood. Really ties the room together, haha.

Rebeccas fit and finish are perfection *chef's kiss* and the setup is comparable to PLEKd guitars I've owned. I'm totally blown away by the looks, tone and playability of the Safari Sunset(tm). I'm heading for my 3rd string change and it sounds better every day as it settles in, amazing.

1 by Seth G., on Flickr

2 by Seth G., on Flickr

3 by Seth G., on Flickr

4 by Seth G., on Flickr

5 by Seth G., on Flickr

6 by Seth G., on Flickr

12 by Seth G., on Flickr

7 by Seth G., on Flickr

8 by Seth G., on Flickr

9 by Seth G., on Flickr

10 by Seth G., on Flickr

13 by Seth G., on Flickr

14 by Seth G., on Flickr

Last edited by inc0herent; 06-25-2022 at 12:55 PM.