View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 02:50 AM

Default NGD : Secco Custom Guitar

First of all, Happy Easter Everyone.....

Just got my new Secco custom guitar from our local luthier here in Bandung, Indonesia. 2 hours drive from Jakarta. This is actually the 2nd guitar that I received from Secco. The first one built for me were returned to the luthier as it was build not to my spec especially the neck width.

With the re-build, the luthier did a good job. Although action and playability is not to my liking. Spent the whole morning setting up the guitar to my liking including tweaking the truss rod, making a new nut, saddle, changing the bridge pin and putting in a Tortis pickguard. Action after the setup is 2/32 on high E. Plays very well now, well balance and liking the crisp sound owing to the mahogany back.It's even louder than my Taylor Spring Ltd 2011; Spruce Top, Tasmanian Blackwood back

It's a Solid Cedar Top, Solid Mahogany back with Rosewood Binding, 000 body shape with Venetian Cutaway. Have this build for less than $900 exclusive the Gotoh 510S tuner and Tortis pickguard that I bought separately from StewMac.

So quit the talking and here's some picture for you guys to enjoy......

2010 VAOM-04
2012 Custom Secco Guitar

2013 Collings OM2H

2014 Cordoba Fusion 12 Natural

YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/hendragunawanng

Last edited by Hendra; 04-08-2012 at 07:11 AM.