The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classical (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Matteo Carcassi: Study Nr. 7, Op.60 - Free Classical Guitar Sheet Music (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629711)

michals231 10-26-2021 01:12 PM

Matteo Carcassi: Study Nr. 7, Op.60 - Free Classical Guitar Sheet Music
 
Dear guitar friends 🎸,
Sharing with you https://youtu.be/6nDubLOtnTM- Matteo Carcassi: Study Nr. 7, Op.60 - Free Classical Guitar Sheet Music / TABS. 00:11 Fast Tempo & 01:20 Slow Tempo.
Please Enjoy it.🎼🖥👍🏼

Su_H. 10-27-2021 11:28 AM

Thank you for sharing. I might just add this to my repertoire to help with my tremolo.

Ken Carr 10-28-2021 06:38 PM

That's impressive. Very clean and precise. Great tone.

michals231 10-31-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Su_H. (Post 6842171)
Thank you for sharing. I might just add this to my repertoire to help with my tremolo.

My pleasure. I like your comment:).

michals231 10-31-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Carr (Post 6843262)
That's impressive. Very clean and precise. Great tone.

Wow! So nice to hear. I appreciate it a lot! Thank you kindly:).

815C 11-20-2021 08:09 AM

Bravo!

I'm going to tackle this one and add it to my meager classical guitar repertoire. Thanks for the inspriration!

815C 11-27-2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 815C (Post 6860452)
Bravo!

I'm going to tackle this one and add it to my meager classical guitar repertoire. Thanks for the inspriration!


I've got it memorized. Next step is to burn it into muscle memory at a slow tempo. Then, off to the races.

canuck7 11-27-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 815C (Post 6865632)
I've got it memorized. Next step is to burn it into muscle memory at a slow tempo. Then, off to the races.


That was fast! I still have only parts of it memorized…good work!

815C 11-27-2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canuck7 (Post 6865833)
That was fast! I still have only parts of it memorized…good work!

Hey canuck7, here is how I approach memorizing a song.

This piece has 28 bars of music.
  • I memorize Bar 1
  • When I can play Bar 1 from memory, I memorize Bar 2
  • When I can play Bars 1-2 from memory, I add Bar 3
  • When I can play Bars 1-3 from memory, I add Bar 4
  • When I can play Bars 1-4 from memory, I add Bar 5
  • etc....
  • Until I get to where I can play Bars 1-27 from memory, and then add Bar 28

That approach really works well for me and helps me with memorization.

canuck7 11-28-2021 03:23 PM

That’s a good approach…I think I do similar but there’s always a few parts that drop off the memory radar! Especially if I go on vacation for a week or more…recently I read a recommendation to learn a song starting with the last measure…
Thanks [emoji120]

michals231 12-05-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 815C (Post 6860452)
Bravo!

I'm going to tackle this one and add it to my meager classical guitar repertoire. Thanks for the inspriration!

Thank you so much! Happy for you response!! So nice!

815C 12-12-2021 07:07 AM

Last night I played a 3 hour solo guitar gig and they requested I play the entirely on my classical guitar. This was a first for me to play all night on my nylon string guitar. I did a mix of original tunes, jazz chord solos, pop song arrangements I've worked up, and my handful of classical songs - which included Carcassi's Study No. 7, Op. 60. I can't yet play it up to speed, but it sounds really nice played at a slower tempo with a lot of feeling/expression.

Thanks again for introducing me to this piece!

The classical tunes I played were:
  • Prelude in Dm (Bach)
  • Study No. 7, Op. 60 (Carcassi)
  • Etude in D (Sor)
  • Romance (anonymous)
  • Estudio No. 5 (Sor)
  • Etude No. 6 (Brouwer)
  • Lagrima (Tárrega)

I don't have a huge repertoire of classical tunes, but it is growing every week :) I'm memorizing Sor's Estudio No. 9 this week.

michals231 12-12-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 815C (Post 6877801)
Last night I played a 3 hour solo guitar gig and they requested I play the entirely on my classical guitar. This was a first for me to play all night on my nylon string guitar. I did a mix of original tunes, jazz chord solos, pop song arrangements I've worked up, and my handful of classical songs - which included Carcassi's Study No. 7, Op. 60. I can't yet play it up to speed, but it sounds really nice played at a slower tempo with a lot of feeling/expression.

Thanks again for introducing me to this piece!

The classical tunes I played were:
  • Prelude in Dm (Bach)
  • Study No. 7, Op. 60 (Carcassi)
  • Etude in D (Sor)
  • Romance (anonymous)
  • Estudio No. 5 (Sor)
  • Etude No. 6 (Brouwer)
  • Lagrima (Tárrega)

I don't have a huge repertoire of classical tunes, but it is growing every week :) I'm memorizing Sor's Estudio No. 9 this week.

Huge Program! Nice - keep it going. So happy for your feedback!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, The Acoustic Guitar Forum

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=