The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Custom Shop (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Hatcher Studio '16 #2 (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424977)

ukejon 12-31-2016 01:09 PM

Best wishes to you, Mark. Your remarkable guitars bring great joy into our lives.

cigarfan 12-31-2016 03:32 PM

Happy New Year and much success to you Mark. I look forward seeing (and owning) more of your work.

The Bard Rocks 12-31-2016 08:47 PM

HYN
 
And a Happy New Year to you, too! I am counting on the new year to bring you new challenges and new mountains to climb. You know what I mean - looking forward to that one and seeng it take shape has made December extra fun - and there's a whole lot more of it ahead.

Mark Hatcher 01-01-2017 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukejon (Post 5176135)
Best wishes to you, Mark. Your remarkable guitars bring great joy into our lives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cigarfan (Post 5176315)
Happy New Year and much success to you Mark. I look forward seeing (and owning) more of your work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bard Rocks (Post 5176646)
And a Happy New Year to you, too! I am counting on the new year to bring you new challenges and new mountains to climb. You know what I mean - looking forward to that one and seeng it take shape has made December extra fun - and there's a whole lot more of it ahead.

Thanks! We're off to a great start up here in New Hampshire. It's snowed 3 times this week including last night. It's a beautiful morning and my wife and I have new snow shows to try.

cigarfan 01-01-2017 07:14 AM

We have achieved that magic 300 posts milestone and must close this thread. Let me know when you start the new thread and I will link it here.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, The Acoustic Guitar Forum

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=