The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show and Tell (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   My videos in Fingerstyle Guitar & Percussive Guitar (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428283)

wooodye 05-01-2016 09:42 AM

My videos in Fingerstyle Guitar & Percussive Guitar

Hello guys

I posted before on the forum to share my videos , to have opinions. I stopped uploading videos and today i would like to create new videos , sharing my compositions and covers.

I do a thread to share all the videos in one post (i'm french i don't know if is the good word)

So , you can watch my 2 first videos in 2016 , Amalgames (with Candyrat Records ) a song with violin and "Home" (on my YT Chanel) , a duet with a friend, from my album.

I've been written "Home" to speak about my storie. I left my city to Paris trying to be a recognized guitarist. It's hard but is a beautiful challenge i think.

I hope you'll have a nice moment , thank for sharing and your opinions

Best regards from France , musically

Ruddy :-)

Update 26/10

Update 12/10

string1399 05-01-2016 12:59 PM

Definitely a treat to listen to. Thanks for sharing.

wooodye 05-01-2016 03:37 PM

:-) and thank you too

KarenB 05-01-2016 05:47 PM

Very beautiful. Thanks for posting.

J.DrewPetersen 05-01-2016 05:59 PM

Especially the duet with Francois, fantastic, Thanks.

gurreu 05-02-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wooodye (Post 4921176)
Hello guys

I posted before on the forum to share my videos , to have opinions. I stopped uploading videos and today i would like to create new videos , sharing my compositions and covers.

I do a thread to share all the videos in one post (i'm french i don't know if is the good word)

So , you can watch my 2 first videos in 2016 , Amalgames (with Candyrat Records ) a song with violin and "Home" (on my YT Chanel) , a duet with a friend, from my album.

I've been written "Home" to speak about my storie. I left my city to Paris trying to be a recognized guitarist. It's hard but is a beautiful challenge i think.

I hope you'll have a nice moment , thank for sharing and your opinions

Best regards from France , musically

Ruddy :-)

Bonjour! I must say I love Amalgames, beautiful combination of guitar and violin there and I can also here the tones of thrones ;) I have diffuculties finding your other songs though, try to change the youtube links in this post maybe cause they won't appear for me? Very nice song man!

Gustav

J.R. Rogers 05-02-2016 02:14 PM

Beautiful - both songs. Really enjoyed the duet with the string player (Viola?).

JR

wooodye 05-04-2016 01:42 AM

Thank you so much ! The duet in with violin @J.R. Rogers

Gustav , i don't understand you have difficulties to see my videos on my channel is right ?

wooodye 10-13-2016 01:04 AM

Hello friends ! I start new videos to present new songs.
I share with you a new piece "Liberté" (freedom in English)
Hope you' like , if you have any comment ?

Have a nice day !

Ruddy

Kerbie 10-13-2016 02:09 AM

Hi Ruddy,

Haven't seen you in a while. I like both pieces... beautifully played and very tasteful.

I'm not a huge fan of percussive guitar, but over the years, I have always enjoyed hearing you play. I think you blend the percussive aspect into your playing much better than many I have heard. It always seems to add something to your playing for me, rather than detracting from it. You do it with taste and musicality and I like that.

Please post some more... don't be a stranger here. :)

rokdog49 10-13-2016 06:43 AM

That is very enjoyable and fun to watch. Thanks

wooodye 10-13-2016 11:29 AM

Hi Kerbie how are you !

Yes , I do not have time to share new videos ....but i come back ^^

I released my first album "Home" and I have more than 1.000.000 plays on spotify !
The little problem is that I'm French but 90% in USA ! so...

Since I do music for Tv shows , medias , radios etc in France (It's hard but i'm motivated) and I prepare a show

Now I can share news videos , new pieces. I have new techniques also ! I'll post in november

I'll post some more , i like the community here , thank you for your message

@rokdog49 thanks a lot , i'm happy when people likes my music , have fun ! :-)

Orfeas 10-13-2016 03:33 PM

Very nice pieces! Congrats!!!

wooodye 10-14-2016 07:35 AM

thank you ! :-)

wooodye 10-26-2016 01:51 AM

Hello my friends !

I uploaded a new song maybe for new album in 2017 ,i don't know
In percussive fingerstyle Hit

Hope you'll like ! If you have any comments ?

Have a nice day ? Regards from France !

Ruddy