The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Guitars (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   For Sale: SOLD Santa Cruz 1934 OM Brazilian Adirondack Custom SCGC (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529833)

Guitarhound 12-01-2018 04:16 AM

I bought a 1934D from Diamond Dave about 10 years ago. Great dude. Buy with confidence!

CoolerKing 12-01-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brencat (Post 5904616)
This may be the greatest For Sale listing in the history of the AGF...

I’m speechless :eek:

it's got it all! Great wood, pizzaz, a snap-your-neck unexpected wallop in the face of some of the most awesome guitars ever!

dbintegrity 12-01-2018 04:52 PM

Diamond Dave really needs no introduction.... they don't come any better to deal with.... The guitars that he represents are always top notch.. The best of the best.... I've played one of those Cruz's and its spectacular... so buy with confidence.
Dan

Diamondave 12-03-2018 01:40 PM

I appreciate all the comments and views Folks, many Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbypad (Post 5905309)
I've played a few of Diamond Dave's Brazilian Santa Cruz OMs. They are amazing and if these ones are some of them, my oh my. If I hadnt bought another one when visiting DD, I would have latched on to one of these terrific guitars. Loaded with special features that DD requested.
Robbypad

Thanks Robbypad, that was a fun trip, we gotta catch up and do again sometime... all the best, thx for the good words!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitarhound (Post 5905553)
I bought a 1934D from Diamond Dave about 10 years ago. Great dude. Buy with confidence!

Guitarhound, Long time, howdy:D I send my best, thanks for the comments, old school...!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthewpartrick (Post 5905698)
it's got it all! Great wood, pizzaz, a snap-your-neck unexpected wallop in the face of some of the most awesome guitars ever!

Ok Ok, lets get this over with... I'll trade one for your Prewar, fine...:roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbintegrity (Post 5906138)
Diamond Dave really needs no introduction.... they don't come any better to deal with.... The guitars that he represents are always top notch.. The best of the best.... I've played one of those Cruz's and its spectacular... so buy with confidence.
Dan

Dan, sup...! Hope all is well, thanks for the kind words...

Diamondave 12-03-2018 06:51 PM

$OLD One down....

palolowarrior 12-03-2018 07:13 PM

Do you still have that amazing dreadnought?

Diamondave 12-06-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palolowarrior (Post 5908137)
Do you still have that amazing dreadnought?

Hi Alan, I hope all is well.... That one is sold, an old memory stored deep down my long hallway of regrets, lol...

Diamondave 12-16-2018 02:48 PM

Buy one get one free Holiday Special....!!! :roll: J/K

Wespj10 12-23-2018 10:26 AM

I bought one of these 1934 OMs from Dave a couple of weeks ago. Hands down this is one of the best guitars I have ever played or heard. As people have noted throughout this thread, Dave is a great seller and a fantastic guy to work with. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Dave on one of the remaining three. He is very fair and super easy to deal with. These guitars will make you question whether you need others.

Diamondave 12-30-2018 04:44 PM

Wes, it was a pleasure, let me know when you're ready for a 2nd! :eek:

Diamondave 02-09-2019 03:28 PM

Forgot I'm selling these, who's buying....lol

badbenson 02-09-2019 03:45 PM

Dulce's for todos

"There ain't nothing wrong with an OM" True words from the great DD. Man after discussing things with you Mr. DD, I have to come up this week to check things out. Totally looking forward to it for sure. Whew!

Wespj10 02-09-2019 03:57 PM

Just had a friend over to play the 34 OM I bought from Dave. His second time playing it and he was blown away again. I can’t say enough good things about these OMs.

badbenson 02-11-2019 10:53 AM

Sweet!

In the words of Mr. DD, "There ain't nothing wrong with an OM" A lesson that has been proven to me on more than one occasion, and in this case A doctoral dissertation is in order. Cool guitar for sure!

dbintegrity 02-13-2019 08:51 PM

Lets bump these beautiful guitars !!! I played one of these offered by Dave and I must say... WOW !!! it was the bomb !!! If you decide to release one in short scale 1-3/4 nut.... I may not be able to say no... :eek: