The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbon Fiber (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NAMM 2020 a new CF Electric from France (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570127)

kramster 01-22-2020 03:47 PM

NAMM 2020 a new CF Electric from France
 
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...b75be8d1_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...a40c0778_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...f93d5331_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...c48541a8_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...dda01097_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...b39ce2ab_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...15344db4_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...095574ce_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...51feb417_z.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...dbb4416d_z.jpg

ac 01-23-2020 02:44 AM

Siger Guitars (France)
https://siger.guitars/

In French, can change to English though.
Some nice looking designs.

Brand new company, at least first time to NAMM, per the NAMM Show Exhibitor List spreadsheet.

Nice find! There are 563 exhibitors there!

I'll add it to the Composite List shortly.

jdinaz 01-23-2020 06:42 AM

Very nice! The guitars look really well done too. I can't believe they actually let you touch the guitars. :D

ac 01-23-2020 08:29 AM

On their website, that closeup photo of the wood veneer that feathers in the corners to reveal the carbon weave underneath surprised me.

It's a really nice look and an innovative way to combine veneer and carbon.

They have a sense of design and style and is appealing. I'm not an electric player, but I like these guitars.

tbeltrans 01-23-2020 09:33 AM

Pete Townsend would have a hard time smashing these onstage, but other than that, these seem an interesting idea for electric players.

Tony

kramster 01-23-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbeltrans (Post 6273323)
Pete Townsend would have a hard time smashing these onstage, but other than that, these seem an interesting idea for electric players.

Tony

Always something it seems


kramster 01-23-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdinco (Post 6273146)
Very nice! The guitars look really well done too. I can't believe they actually let you touch the guitars. :D


They made me touch them..really.. but not the girl

tbeltrans 01-23-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramster (Post 6273704)
They made me touch them..really.. but not the girl

Priorities, my friend. :)

Tony

kramster 01-23-2020 03:56 PM

The way I found these guitars... The girl, Tiphaine, was behind me in a burger line ( everyone always checks out each others tags at NAMM ... its' what we do) and saw she was from France with a guitar company... chatted a few minutes and then I got my edibles and found a seat... a few minutes later seats were taken everywhere except at my table... I waved here over. Oui talked a lil and then I asked if she would pose with the RainSongs... she jumped at this amazing opportunity... no wait..or was it... she was hesitant and I had to talk her into it... let's go with first scenario ... any way we shot a few. She went back to her booth.

I figured she was nice enough to pose so I went over to her booth and low and behold, did my eyes deceive me, can this be real, is this fate?? Their guitars were these cool CF electrics!! Groovy!

Really nice people with accents that sounded so real. Took some photos, which for me is outa character I know. Got her to pose with Journey things next day after some pizza at only $6 a slice, so you know it was good at that price.

I'm sticking with this story for now

tbeltrans 01-23-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramster (Post 6273714)
The way I found these guitars... The girl, Tiphaine, was behind me in a burger line ( everyone always checks out each others tags at NAMM ... its' what we do) and saw she was from France with a guitar company... chatted a few minutes and then I got my edibles and found a seat... a few minutes later seats were taken everywhere except at my table... I waved here over. Oui talked a lil and then I asked if she would pose with the RainSongs... she jumped at this amazing opportunity... no wait..or was it... she was hesitant and I had to talk her into it... let's go with first scenario ... any way we shot a few. She went back to her booth.

I figured she was nice enough to pose so I went over to her booth and low and behold, did my eyes deceive me, can this be real, is this fate?? Their guitars were these cool CF electrics!! Groovy!

Really nice people with accents that sounded so real. Took some photos, which for me is outa character I know. Got her to pose with Journey things next day after some pizza at only $6 a slice, so you know it was good at that price.

I'm sticking with this story for now

Sounds as if you had a great time out there.

Tony

steelvibe 01-23-2020 03:59 PM

look at this girl. A little wild and a little paisley.

These guitars are pretty sick actually- and you could play em' all day without your shoulder hurting. Gotta love CF


kramster 01-23-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbeltrans (Post 6273718)
Sounds as if you had a great time out there.

Tony

I try not to, but stuff happens


EvanB 01-23-2020 05:55 PM

A sweet story--I'd stick to it.

kramster 01-23-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanB (Post 6273803)
A sweet story--I'd stick to it.

Thank you kind UNC...it shall be stuck to


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, The Acoustic Guitar Forum

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=