The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Guitars (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2015 Fret King Johnny Etheridge Elise Electric - 1-3/4" Nut (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483460)

blews 09-19-2017 07:33 AM

2015 Fret King Johnny Etheridge Elise Electric - 1-3/4" Nut

Selling my Fret King Elise Johnny Etheridge electric.....perfect for the acoustic player - has a 1-3/4" nut and is SOOOO comfortable to play....I played several Eastmans in this price point before buying this guitar and nothing compared to the Fret King....Here is a great review by Johnny......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODf63HTNbk

Email or PM me for pics....she is in NM condition.....have 11's on her now - comes with the original padded gig bag.....$900 via PayPal in the CONUS only.....this one is hard to find new, let alone used....I find myself playing my Underwood electrics exclusively and she needs to go to someone who will play her.....not interested in trades - thanks for looking!

blews 09-27-2017 03:57 AM

To the top!

blews 10-05-2017 12:19 PM

To the Top!

blews 10-08-2017 05:30 AM

To the top! With more specs and details on this guitar

Fret King FKV3JE John Etheridge Elise signature electric guitar, mahogany body, maple top, mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, 628mm scale, 45mm nut width, 2x Wilkinson WVC humbuckers, 1x volume control 1x tone control 1x vari-coil control, Wilkinson WJ455 tuners, chrome hardware, finish: honey, incl. gigbag

Designed in conjunction with the highly respected and often emulated jazz/rock supremo himself, the ’JE' has an impressive specification.

John is held in high regard as one of the top guitarists in the world. In a career of decades he has worked work with the likes of Stephane Grappelli, John Williams, Dizzy Gillespie, Yehudi Menhuin, Nigel Kennedy and of course legendary jazz/rock fusion group The Soft Machine.

Not just another great guitarist, John is a master of the instrument and he knows how to use it to best effect in an enormous range of settings. He is fast, a great chord man, inventive but subtle, as good with a pick as finger style, as at home on acoustic as on electric guitar. John needs a guitar that can offer a wide variety of tones and a huge range of styles.

Carved from a solid mahogany blank, the Elise ‘JE’ body features an offset heel and lower horn scoop for enhanced upper fret access. Acoustically tuned chambers, a full length centre block and a double carved solid maple cap create a light, vibrant semi-acoustic body. This, combined with the Fret-King long-tenon neck joint, mated precisely to the body under the neck pickup, maximizes the retention and transmission of the Elise’s fundamental acoustic properties.

The ebony fingerboard with 45mm nut width and traditional block inlays provides a supremely positive playing feel, whilst the elegant retro-styled ebony tailpiece with stagger drilled through body stringing further enhances the Elise’s inherent tonality, and provides perfectly balanced playing tension.

Two Wilkinson WVC double coil pickups give the Elise the authenticity, definition and power required for everything from mellow jazz to full-bore blues. The addition of the Fret-King ‘Vari-coil™’ allows you to wind the WVC pickups down to single coil progressively, opening up a whole raft of usable tones.

Finished in an attractive honey with pinstripe binding and an ebony Fret-King ‘signature’ pick guard, the JE looks just as good as it sounds.

blews 10-11-2017 03:29 PM

Bump for Johnny....

blews 10-18-2017 08:25 AM

To the top!

blews 10-24-2017 04:58 AM

Bump for Johnny....a great wide nut electric...

blews 10-28-2017 05:44 AM

Weekend bump for Johnny - lots of interest, but she's still available...

blews 11-06-2017 10:46 AM

To the top!

blews 11-16-2017 02:17 PM

To the top!

blews 11-27-2017 11:19 AM

One more time!

blews 12-07-2017 02:31 AM

To the top!

blews 12-15-2017 08:33 AM

another BUMP for Johnny...

blews 12-27-2017 03:19 AM

A month end - Happy New Year to all - Bump....

blews 01-02-2018 11:45 AM

2018 Bump!