The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Marketplace (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Soundseat Celebration FLASH SALE (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549896)

SoundSeat 06-18-2019 06:57 PM

Soundseat Celebration FLASH SALE

There are two big things happening here at Soundseat, and we're having a FLASH SALE to celebrate!

First, we are finally, at long last, ready to move into our new and expanded workshop---YAY! More room, more organization, etc. We've been working on this a long while to get it just the way we want it, and moving starts tomorrow.

Second, Thursday is J.R.'s wife, Bretta's, birthday! I'm not telling which one, but it's one of the big ones. :)

SO, to celebrate both of these, we're having a FLASH SALE! From now until midnight eastern time on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, we are deducting 10% from all orders of any in-stock chair! The only exceptions are custom embroidery and shipping. So if you've been waiting, now is the right time to act.

This is the first sale we've had in 5 years, so they don't come along often. So hurry and get your order in by midnight tomorrow, either on the web or by calling us at 704-636-3560 (leave a message and we'll get back to you if we don't answer right away). Hope to hear from you soon!

Lois
(Assistant to Bretta)

StillStephen 06-19-2019 06:13 AM

Congrats on the move!! And I can't believe Bretta is 29 already!! Much deserved for a fantastic product from a fantastic company (my custom embroidered Sound Seat is my avatar).

Mr. Paul 06-19-2019 06:13 AM

There is no mention of "in stock" chairs on your web site. Please clarify.

JBF_AR 06-19-2019 07:52 AM

I believe in stock refers to having materials to build a seat in stock. Each seat is made-to-order based on internet survey and a live on the phone confirmation of the customer's needs.

Just ordered another one. Will ship in about 2 weeks. Had to pick an alternative color as first choice was not available right now.

I just can't say enough about how nice these are especially for a person who has sciatica or has had a fancy metal hip installed!

Bob Womack 06-19-2019 08:08 AM

Happy something or other Birthday, Bretta!!!

Bob

SoundSeat 06-19-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Paul (Post 6089963)
There is no mention of "in stock" chairs on your web site. Please clarify.

The colors we have in stock at the moment for regular chairs are black, burgundy, chestnut, mushroom, natural, and garnet.

For the MP (larger) model, we have brandy, burgundy, chocolate, grey, pewter, latte, mushroom, natural, and garnet. We also have a few slightly blemished black backs that we could combine with an unblemished seat to make a black chair. Blemished seats are functionally the same, the leather just has a mark that we missed when we cut it, no holes or tears, and will last just as well as an unblemished sea. There is an additional discount for a blemished piece.

SoundSeat 06-19-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillStephen (Post 6089962)
Congrats on the move!! And I can't believe Bretta is 29 already!!

Thank you! And I'm holding for 31 years! :D

Gee, math never was my strong point. That SHOULD be holding for 21 years! lol

SoundSeat 06-19-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Womack (Post 6090060)
Happy something or other Birthday, Bretta!!!

Bob

Thanks, Bob!

raysachs 06-19-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundSeat (Post 6090173)
Thank you! And I'm holding for 31 years! :D

Well, Bretta given where that math leads, I beat you to that magic number it by a few days over a month. And so far, it's not bad! My 50's were not my best decade, but so far, my 60's are going great! Helped a great deal by the seat I got from you folks, of course...

Happy Birthday,

-Ray

SoundSeat 06-19-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raysachs (Post 6090185)
Well, Bretta given where that math leads, I beat you to that magic number it by a few days over a month. And so far, it's not bad! My 50's were not my best decade, but so far, my 60's are going great! Helped a great deal by the seat I got from you folks, of course...

Happy Birthday,

-Ray

Glad your 60's are going great, but I just realized I made myself 10 years older than I am!!! Must have been thinking of my assistant, she turned the big 60 19 days ago!