The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Guitars (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   For Sale: SOLD! Baden grand auditorium w/all solid wood, Fishman Aura+SKB flight case! (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528643)

studioman001 11-18-2018 04:28 PM

SOLD! Baden grand auditorium w/all solid wood, Fishman Aura+SKB flight case!

Hi everybody. I'm selling my hand made T.J baden A style acoustic/electric guitar. Pics will be available in my next post... It sounds lovely and rich but is suited more for a singer/songwriter perhaps. I think I need to return to a dreadnought whether she be carbon fiber or wood...

It's in great condition, has just been restrung with Elixir .12s, and polished etc. All solid wood, bone nut and saddle, and the Fishman Aura preamp system which is fantastic! List was almost $3k and dealer price was approx $2399.

Clear pick guard installed, includes two way humidification system and new nine volt battery for the preamp.

You have two case options... The stock baden case that came with the guitar is very nice. The case was a bit musty as it was in storage however, I cleaned it and let it air out and now it's not noticeable unless you stick your head inside the case and even then, that just might be me being really picky.

I have a hardly used mint SKB waterproof dreadnought flight case with wheels and although this guitar is a bit smaller than a dreadnought, it ended up being a perfect fit! The case can survive anything, has pullout handles, has a ton of storage space, and the wheels work really well. (Keys included.)

$749 with the baden hard case.

$999 with the flight case. (The flight case was over $300 and due to the size and weight, this will cost me quite a bit more to ship!)

Prices include packing, shipping, tracking, and full insurance to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Prices do not include pay pal fees.

Description:

This Baden A-Style is an auditorium size cutaway acoustic guitar that features a solid, one-piece African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis) neck, solid mahogany back and sides, and a Sitka spruce top. The A-Style Baden guitar is handmade by skilled luthiers using the finest woods and materials. The A-style mahogany boasts a simple, yet elegant design with all attention focused on the guitar's construction. The A-Style guitar also features a stylishly updated cutaway and premium components such as a bone nut and saddle and Ping gold tuners.

SPECIFICATIONS

Wood Configuration:
Neck: One-piece, solid African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
Body: solid mahogany
Top: solid Sitka spruce
Peg head overlay: East Indian rosewood
Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
Bridge: East Indian rosewood
Keystone rosette: East Indian rosewood / bone bovine
Heel cap: East Indian rosewood
Binding: East Indian rosewood
Side purfling: European maple .5 mm

Finish:
Neck: Polyurethane satin
Body: Polyurethane gloss
Bridge: Linseed oil
Fingerboard: Linseed oil
Peg head finish: Polyurethane gloss
Branding/logo: Gold satin

Accessories:
Nut: Bone (bovine)
Saddle (compensated): Bone (bovine)
Tuners/buttons: Ping gold/ebony, 14:1
Bridge pins: Ebony/shell dots
Strap buttons: Gold

studioman001 11-18-2018 04:31 PM

Pics...

Front:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqcdde7eve...front.jpg?dl=0

Back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aou9w2ls1m...0back.jpg?dl=0

studioman001 11-18-2018 07:47 PM

I will have an audio sample up early this week...

Also, I forgot to mention that sending me a pm is okay but I prefer e-mail if possible... [email protected]

studioman001 11-19-2018 08:45 PM

Trades...

I updated my initial post but just in case someone missed that... I will consider trades for a Rainsong, Emerald, or high quality wooden dreadnought... Please e-mail with what you've got: [email protected]

studioman001 11-21-2018 10:32 AM

Bump... Please e-mail to purchase: [email protected]

I could have this on it's way to you by Friday. Thanks.

studioman001 11-22-2018 01:10 PM

Turkey day bump. Please drop me a message to purchase.

studioman001 11-24-2018 03:59 PM

Price drop!

$1125 with the baden hard case and $1379 with the flight case;shipping with insurance and tracking included!

studioman001 11-25-2018 09:53 PM

Sunday evening bump...

studioman001 11-27-2018 11:53 AM

Tuesday bump... Plese e-mail to purchase: [email protected]

studioman001 11-29-2018 04:56 PM

Thursday bump for a fantastic guitar!

studioman001 12-01-2018 04:50 PM

Saturday evening bump.

studioman001 12-03-2018 05:40 PM

Monday evening bump...

studioman001 12-07-2018 10:29 AM

Price drop again!

$1125 with the Baden hard case or $1349 with the flight case. Prices include shipping with tracking and insurance to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

studioman001 12-09-2018 10:08 AM

Final price drop!

$1099 with the baden hard case...$1299 with the SKB ttsa flight case. Prices include shipping with tracking and insurance but do not include pay pal fees if any. To purchase, e-mail me: [email protected]

studioman001 12-10-2018 06:17 PM

Guitar is still for sale or trade. Please e-mail: [email protected]