The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Custom Shop (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Mark Gaiero OMC German/Granadillo: Fine Luthiers (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607890)

AlanHw 02-22-2021 07:20 AM

Mark Gaiero OMC German/Granadillo: Fine Luthiers
 
Hi, Folks

We've got a beautiful Mark Gaiero OMC for sharing with you.
Mark really nailed this one.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...11d69ebb91.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e17474c7dc.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...5019625c28.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...fddc9ebd97.jpg




Spec

Model: OMC (Florentine Cutaway)
Top Wood: German Spruce
Back / Sides: Granadillo (Platymiscium yucatanum)
Fretboard: Katalox (Super Dark)
Bridge: Katalox (Super Dark)
Neck: Flamed Cherry
Rosette: New Design
Binding: Black Rocklite
Tuners: Gotoh 510 minis
Scale Length: 25.25
Nut Width: 1 3/4
Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4
Finish: Nitro
Case: Visesnut Active Series
Fret Wire: Evo Gold

We highly recommend Mark's work for any playing style. A top-notch design is a plus~








Cheers,

Alan

Dustinfurlow 02-22-2021 04:31 PM

Love all these clips...such a beautiful build!

AlanHw 02-23-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow (Post 6644028)
Love all these clips...such a beautiful build!

Thanks for checking out~ We love Mark's work so much!
Looking forward to the next build~

Jamiejoon 02-23-2021 10:01 AM

Perfect guitar, bravo! Beautiful design, very very nice sound, outstanding wood. Gorgeous playing too.

Gordon Currie 02-24-2021 01:50 PM

Sweet build and (most importantly) gorgeous sound!

I have a custom Irvin made in 2020 with Alpine spruce over granadillo. I had never experienced granadillo (I've been a rosewood fan all my life) but I was surprised at the precise bass response.

I can hear it in the video clips as well. Granadillo is an intriguing wood!

Dustinfurlow 02-25-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanHw (Post 6644325)
Thanks for checking out~ We love Mark's work so much!
Looking forward to the next build~

I really hope to see some of his guitars represented in USA some day soon. All of the clips on your channel are top-notch. Excellent sound and quality.

AlanHw 02-26-2021 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiejoon (Post 6644629)
Perfect guitar, bravo! Beautiful design, very very nice sound, outstanding wood. Gorgeous playing too.


Thank you for your kind word~ Mark is a great artisan!

AlanHw 02-26-2021 02:22 AM

Mark Gaiero OMC German/Granadillo: Fine Luthiers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Currie (Post 6645852)
Sweet build and (most importantly) gorgeous sound!

I have a custom Irvin made in 2020 with Alpine spruce over granadillo. I had never experienced granadillo (I've been a rosewood fan all my life) but I was surprised at the precise bass response.

I can hear it in the video clips as well. Granadillo is an intriguing wood!


Thank you~ I also think Granadillo is a beautiful tonewood, and Mark figured out how to voice the wood nicely~

AlanHw 02-26-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow (Post 6646763)
I really hope to see some of his guitars represented in USA some day soon. All of the clips on your channel are top-notch. Excellent sound and quality.


I guess it will happen soon~ He had dealt with the move, the new workshop, and more~
Again, thank you for your kind word.

Diamondave 03-01-2021 09:39 PM

Thx for sharing...! Go Mark, Love it...

Guitars44me 03-02-2021 09:28 AM

What Dustin said!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow (Post 6644028)
Love all these clips...such a beautiful build!

Beautiful instrument and sounds lovely! Nice playing, too!!!

Salud

Paul


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, The Acoustic Guitar Forum

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=