The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   AGF Classifieds - Other (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   For Sale: SOLD Schertler David Deluxe Acoustic Amp (https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539213)

hotroad 02-25-2019 03:16 PM

SOLD Schertler David Deluxe Acoustic Amp

I have to let this one go and it saddens me greatly. This 'top of the Schertler line' amp is second to none in my opinion.

SCHERTLER’S DAVID DELUXE becomes the second member of Schertler's "next generation" acoustic amplifier series. This newly-designed 3-channel amp, combines a wealth of new features and updated technology with a new “look".

This amp sounds great for vocals too! Tons of headroom with 150 bi-amped watts for clean tone.

DAVID's inputs accommodate a microphone, an instrument and a stereo device such as a computer, MP3 player or CD. The instrument input and the Jack input on the microphone channel both feature a Bootstrap technology that enables the input to automatically adapt to any impedance. There is an XLR direct out for versatility.

Some of the new DELUXE DAVID amplifier's new features include: three channels, a range of controls including gain, switchable resonance (notch) filter, adjustable DI Out in the master section, robust eq for each channel, overload LED for each channel. A new digital reverb replaces the spring one found in the original David models. On this model side handles replace the top handle making it easier to carry with one or two hands.

DAVID is equipped with a high voltage Class-A preamp providing exquisite acoustic tone and projection and dispersion for up to 150 people. This amp out performs all the others with bi-amped power, more tone shaping and awesome bass response.

This one comes with the Anthracite dark grey enclosure which is very robust.
I am including the very nice custom Schertler cover.

MY TOTAL PRICE SHIPPED and PAYPALED is xxxxxx, a steal at this price. The amp performs as new and is considered by most professionals to be the best acoustic guitar amp available. Get the best without the high price of this boutique amp if new. Packing will be professionally done and shipped FedEx insured CONUS.

This Schertler David Deluxe will outperform any other acoustic amp that I have ever played through….the powerful acoustic balanced articulate tone is second to none by other more known manufacturers. Oh, and its pole mountable. The vocals are full, clean and phantom power is available too.

I have bought and sold on AGF and Reverb extensively for years. Buy with confidence here.

Photos on request. Looks like new with only a few light scratches.
PHOTOS & Reverb listing:https://reverb.com/shop/gear-locker-631

hotroad 02-27-2019 10:47 AM

Bump this up for a great combo amp

hotroad 03-02-2019 11:35 AM

Bump for one great acoustic amp.

hotroad 03-06-2019 01:35 PM

A third bump for this outstanding amp. If you don't know this maker, Shertler is at the top of the pile in terms of acoustic amps. There is none better.

hotroad 03-07-2019 04:02 PM

Bump this great amp up. Compare to Jam 100, 200 or 400 in terms of power. Sound quality is much higher though. This is the top of the Shertler line.

hotroad 03-12-2019 03:50 PM

Bump this up for an awesome acoustic amp for a steal!!!!!!!

hotroad 03-20-2019 10:32 PM

A good bump up for a great amp for acoustic and vocal or two acoustics. This one is at the top end.

hotroad 03-26-2019 09:47 AM

A bump up on a great amp.

hotroad 04-01-2019 09:07 PM

Bump.

Very surprised this is still here. This is perhaps the highest end acoustic guitar amp one can buy.

hotroad 04-13-2019 05:31 PM

Almost sold. Bump it up for a stellar professional combo amp.

dulcimerman62 04-13-2019 06:26 PM

Great Amp Bump for a fellow Oregonian

I used to own both a David and Unico by Schertler. GREAT AMP. Bumping for a fellow Oregonian! I was just in Bend this week for business! Good luck on the sale...

Carmel Cedar 04-13-2019 06:49 PM

Bump for a great amp (I have a different model Schertler, it's awesome!) and a great seller. Excellent opportunity for someone. :up:

hotroad 04-14-2019 12:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I agree, its a great amp in so many ways. It will make someone very happy.

sayheyjeff 04-14-2019 02:37 PM

Thought I would chime in that I have a schertler david amp that is really nice. Bought it used last summer and couldn't be happier with it.

jeff

hotroad 04-14-2019 03:50 PM

Thanks again for the nice words. There are not too many amps, if any, that compare to this Schertler David Deluxe. I have owned many amps and this one tops them all easily. Even Schertler knows that the David is superior since thats the way they built it.