The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-15-2004, 09:53 AM

Default Carvin ac375

Has anyone played/owned one of these? Or the AC175/275 either for that matter? Curious about these also. Do they play like electrics? What gauge strings? Good setups? I've read some mixed reviews about the company. I'd sure like to try before I buy, but they have a return policy. But I guess you have to cover all the shipping.
Old 09-15-2004, 09:56 AM

Go here www.carvin.com/bbs/ and you'll find tons and tons of information on all things Carvin. You'll find several folks who own them there. But beware, there's hardly a negative word allowed to be uttered about Carvin or the mods.....who are paid by the company....will come and yank your post. You think the mods here are bad. But seriously, you can get lots of info there.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Give Me Liberty

My guitar instructor loves carvin guitars. He owns several but I can tell you this... He has and swears by Carvin's electrics and basses. He bought one of the "classical" nylon string guitars and one of the steel string semi acoustic's and he has sold them. He currently owns a Taylor nylon string guitar and is looking at getting a Taylor steel string acoustic

for what it's worth......

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion