The Acoustic Guitar Forum  

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Default Yamaha FG-375S Acoustic Guitar (N)Mint ! FS

Vintage - Pristine condition besides two very very tiny nicks. VIDEO OF THIS GUITAR HERE - http://youtu.be/CPQP57TGtAI

New upgraded BONE nut which tightened up the low end definition really nicely - Otherwise totally original and totally clean. Amazing sound. Those that know this guitar just KNOW -Well balanced, bright, loud, hardy and full sounding with ringing tone. Totally gig worthy, no doubt. With bone nut upgrade and case i believe $425 is a very fair price for this guitar. In fact its now more than I paid when i bought it used and the new case and made the bone upgrade. Price will not come down. This guitar is a frickin gem and if you dont believe me, come play it. It sounds better than some $1,200 Martins. W/ New Hard case!

More pics upon request, NO SPAM - come play it if you're serious.

Specs:
D-size (16-1/4" lower bout), gloss natural finish, solid spruce top, rosewood back and sides, 14-fret mahogany neck, cream-bound 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, large pearl diamond inlays, 1-3/4" nut width, 25.4" scale, rosewood bridge, tortoise plastic pickguard, cream-bound body, wood fiber rosette and top & back trim, w-b-w-bound headstock, gold tuners.

contact bstimy@hotmail.com

Asking $425 +shipping outside of NYC.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars