The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-14-2008, 07:41 PM

Smile new 12 string

hello everyone....i posted a few months ago about a 12 string i seen on the net, made by woodsong guitars. asked if anyone heard of them, but no one did. after many trips to guitar stores, just couldnt find " the one ". so i finally ordered one of the woodsongs, and wow, what a guitar. very inexpensive also. it has solid eng. spruce top, lam. hog back and sides, cut-away dred shape, bone nut and saddle, grover tuners, maple binding on body and fingerboard. fit and finish is excellent. set-up is dead-on. sound is incredible. they also make many 6 string models, laminate, all solid, or both. mine is definitely a keeper.....check them out!!! woodsongguitars.com

banjoe
Old 04-14-2008, 10:01 PM

Congratulations on your new 12 string. I have no experience with that make so I couldn't help before. Sometimes we just have to 'wing' it. I'm glad it worked out for you. Some pics would be nice.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:21 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoe View Post
hello everyone....i posted a few months ago about a 12 string i seen on the net, made by woodsong guitars.
Hi banJOE...
Pardon our rudeness in not welcoming you to the group! We are really glad you joined, and appreciate your short report on the Woodsong 12 string.

Do you have pictures yet? We'd love to see it.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 04-15-2008, 06:43 AM

Looks like a nice guitar! Congratulations.

I just bought a Walden 12 string without knowing much about it and it has worked out well. Although I am impressed with the specs on your guitar as well and wished I had known about these for comparison when I was looking for mine.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion