The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 12-26-2016, 07:11 AM

Default Uhland QR 165

My new guitar is really amazing. If you haven't seen one of these Uhland Guitars check them out. Its pretty wild how much acoustic sound they're getting out of a little tiny box. Its the internal soundboard that does it I guess. Apparently Uhland is he only one that can make these right now. Anyway check it out at www.uhlandguitars.com
Old 12-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Anticipation Junkie

stanley, perhaps Uhland Guitars are great, but the fact that you're posting about them in a carbon fiber subforum as a 'registered user' (and not a paid 'charter member') as your very first post on the AGF and seemingly posing as just an owner of an Uhland rather than having involvement with the company itself, suggests that this is spam. Perhaps you should contact the AGF owner J.R. Rogers.

Last edited by Acousticado; 12-26-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
stanley, perhaps Uhland Guitars are great, but the fact that you're posting about them in a carbon fiber subforum as a 'registered user' (and not a paid 'charter member') as your very first post on the AGF and seemingly posing as just an owner of an Uhland rather than having involvement with the company itself, suggests that this is spam. Perhaps you should contact the AGF owner J.R. Rogers.
Cool looking and sounding, but I agree with Acousticado.... seems suspicious. If you are supporting that company as more than just an owner, no problem with that just do it according to to the rules and regulations here.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleywilson View Post
My new guitar is really amazing. If you haven't seen one of these Uhland Guitars check them out. Its pretty wild how much acoustic sound they're getting out of a little tiny box. Its the internal soundboard that does it I guess. Apparently Uhland is he only one that can make these right now. Anyway check it out at www.uhlandguitars.com
It looks like a beautiful handcrafted instrument but not the kind of acoustic tone I would be interested in and WAY too expensive for my budget. Cool instrument though.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:10 PM

Default Carbon fiber

Sorry if it seemed like spam. I figured that carbon was appropriate because the neck on mine has a carbon fiber core. That's ok right? I am sort of new here.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:09 PM

Lots of acoustic guitars use CF bracing or rods in the neck - nothing new there. This room is dedicated to guitars that are primarily built out of carbon fiber or other composites, not just a few of the internal parts. The main "General Discussion" room seems more appropriate, and you will get many more views too. Or the "Electric" room, since this seems to be more of a hollow-body electric guitar, like an ES-335 or similar.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Tags
acoustic/electric guitar, qr165