The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 11-17-2009, 04:58 AM

Default Ode To Joy - tutorial

A break down of my arrangement of this timeless melody.....thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgGLF5cq7Ko
Old 11-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Charter Member

Nice job! Pete
Old 11-17-2009, 03:23 PM

I would like to thank you for taking the time to produce and post these great lessons. Your transcription skills are spot on every time, and the way you present the tutorials is very pleasant and patient. Thank you so much.

Could I make one suggestion for future tutorials? Would it be possible for you to boost the volume a bit on the camcorder or whatever you're using to record the sound? I know it can be tricky to balance the volume between voice and guitar, and I don't have a problem with that at all. I just think it would be helpful to have a little bit more volume overall. I listen through headphones, and after cranking it up loud enough to hear, it gets pretty hissy.

This is by no means a complaint, but just a friendly suggestion to make your already great lessons even better. Thanks again!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:02 PM

Pete - thanks sir for giving this a look!

sijino - thanks for your kind words! i appreciate you watching and your feedback is very welcomed and i totally agree!

all the best,
dale
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 AM

Great lesson, thanks! A transcription is referred to--is there a tab for this I'm not seeing?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 AM

Thanks Dale and as always....outstanding! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. By the way, when are you going to make it out to Colorado?
Old 11-23-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgadi View Post
Great lesson, thanks! A transcription is referred to--is there a tab for this I'm not seeing?
i'd be glad to get it to you - if you could shoot me a PM here or through YT would be great - thanks for watching!

Mesa - thanks for your kind post and i hope your season is great for you and your family!

stay well,
dale

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write