The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 08-21-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBmusic View Post
Exactly the kinds of repsonse I expect to see from SW. Professional, courteous and going 'above and beyond' to ensure customer satisfaction.
From GSM's first post in this thread I have doubted the 'exact conversations' quoted and the fact that he would not contact SW after receiving the guitar with the supposed issues confirms all is not quite that straight forward.
There you go, spreading suspicions. Not a good idea. Have you bothered to talk to anyone directly? GSM and I had some emails. Your sabre rattling doesn't belong here.

No one's does.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Old 08-21-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBmusic View Post
Exactly the kinds of repsonse I expect to see from SW. Professional, courteous and going 'above and beyond' to ensure customer satisfaction.
From GSM's first post in this thread I have doubted the 'exact conversations' quoted and the fact that he would not contact SW after receiving the guitar with the supposed issues confirms all is not quite that straight forward.
I agree that something comes off as strange also. I've been denied a price match by these guys but always respectfully. I'm finding it hard to believe it went down this way, but I guess there is always a chance. I wouldn't consider myself a fanboi, but simply a satisfied customer. Might even have to call my guy up in the next couple of days to talk new guitars. Props to Sweetwater for great service and to Ben Porter for being my stand up sales engineer.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Charter Member

I don't have an opinion either way as far a GSM's particular situation.
I have had a few dealings with Sweetwater an they were all quite satisfactory. But there were no issues either.

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD