The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-04-2016, 08:28 AM

Default Hey Pacific Northwest, Dazzo Pickups is coming your way!

I am just a guy who is loving my Dazzo Pickups. Just played an outdoor gig Tuesday with an acoustic trio (guitar, mandolin and banjo) through a Bose L1. I cannot express how incredibly satisfying it was listening to the sound coming from my Bose behind me. I play a Dazzo into a Red Eye into the T1 mixer of the Bose. Ii is set flat except for the treble boost of the Red Eye. It was by far the best gig I have played and when I am happy with the tone it helps me play better. This is why I appreciate the years of development the builder has put into this pickup. It makes me want to help him out because he still does business the old fashioned way. Face to face and working until your happy. Did I mention he is also a great guy? So I am happy to come onto this forum and shamelessly plug this pickup for him. So here is the news:

The builder of the Dazzo pickup Teddy Randazzo is headed up here through Oregon and Washington again (leaving soon). He has stops in the mid Willamette valley and the Portland area. He would like to personally install a pickup in your guitar or other acoustic instrument. Free expert installation personally from him is worth the price of the pickup alone. He won't stop until it sounds just right. Go to his website and get his number and give him a call.
Oregon Duck Fan
Guitars by: Collings, Bourgeois, Taylor
Pickups by: Dazzo
Preamps by: Sunnaudio
Amps by: Bose (S1)
Grateful
Old 08-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Charter Member

Thanks for the heads up - I'm in!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification