The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 11-24-2015, 11:31 PM

Default Ultrasound DS4 Effects Not Working

I have an Ultrasound DS4 and the effects just stopped working. I have had the amp for a good while, maybe 4 or 5 years. I bought it new and It has been out of the house one time 3 years or so ago. For a very long time the selected effect was number 7 the bypass No Effect. Tonight I wanted some reverb and I found out none are working. Anyone have any ideas? Tomorrow I'm going to to call their customer support and inquire of some help.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mking View Post
I have an Ultrasound DS4 and the effects just stopped working. I have had the amp for a good while, maybe 4 or 5 years. I bought it new and It has been out of the house one time 3 years or so ago. For a very long time the selected effect was number 7 the bypass No Effect. Tonight I wanted some reverb and I found out none are working. Anyone have any ideas? Tomorrow I'm going to to call their customer support and inquire of some help.
Hi Mking…
Be sure the channel selector switch for the DIGITAL EFX was pointed/set to the channel you are using for the guitar, and be sure the EFX Volume Level knob is turned up.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 11-25-2015, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljguitar View Post
Hi Mking…
Be sure the channel selector switch for the DIGITAL EFX was pointed/set to the channel you are using for the guitar, and be sure the EFX Volume Level knob is turned up.

That's why I'm worried about it. no matter which channel or both selected, it won't work. the level was almost maxed out. thanks for the response.
Michael
Old 11-25-2015, 08:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mking View Post
That's why I'm worried about it. no matter which channel or both selected, it won't work. the level was almost maxed out. thanks for the response.
Michael
Hi Michael…
At that point I'd be contacting service/customer support as well.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 AM

I'll let you know what the say. Thanks.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification