The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 12-28-2023, 01:17 PM

I've had one about a year and a half. I got it mainly because it was the cheapest way to play around with built in acoustic affects. Still going strong (but now I have a Yamaha with the same type of built in effects as well).

I ended up with pink because that color was on a big discount. It will never be my main guitar, but for the purpose you bought it for, I think it makes perfect sense.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:59 PM
Charter Member

Totally off-topic, but tell me you have a 1967 GTO, 67goat! If my wife were to run off with a younger rich guy, a 67 GTO would be one of the cars I would put into the 4 car garage with a one bedroom apartment above it that I would move into.

And now back to your regularly scheduled carbon fiber guitar discussion.
Old 12-28-2023, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Totally off-topic, but tell me you have a 1967 GTO, 67goat! If my wife were to run off with a younger rich guy, a 67 GTO would be one of the cars I would put into the 4 car garage with a one bedroom apartment above it that I would move into.

And now back to your regularly scheduled carbon fiber guitar discussion.
My best friend in high school had a '67 GTO Convertible and it was Awesome!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber