The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-18-2017, 05:24 PM
Charter Member

Default No Longer Available For Sale: Taylor 2015 520e

Ever heard the phrase "all Taylors sound alike"? While there may be a little bit of truth to that with the 300, 400, 600, 700, 800 and 900 series, it has always been the 500 series from Taylor that has it's very own sound, mahogany back and sides and spruce top. Now take that unique tone and push it one step further with the all mahogany models. I've owned them all, the 524e, the 526e, the 520e, and the 528e.....it's where the Taylor tone overlaps a bit with Martin, Guild and Gibson, while still giving you the Taylor neck, and if you've played them you know what I mean.

This all hog dread has power, punch, bottom end, volume, note clarity, balance, you can bring whatever tone you want out of it with your playing style and your choice of string...one sound with Phosphor Bronze, and another with Nickel (my favorite for this guitar), and it has more sustain than most expect out of an all hog guitar. Comes with the OHSC from Taylor. 25.5 scale, 1 3/4 nut, the lines you see in the pics on the pick guard is just the plastic covering the guitar comes with...with my rhythm style I usually leave the plastic on as long as I can.....all the specs on Taylor's site if you need more. I'll pay shipping to 48 states...no need for a return if we communicate all concerns before hand.....message me with any questions...never one complaint with all the guitars I've sold.....just retiring and helping to finance a move to a warmer climate.....thanks for looking this one over........Near Mint.....$1675 and Free Shipping to 48 states!

Last edited by krugjr; 01-21-2017 at 05:20 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars