The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-20-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groberts View Post
Thanks. I agree, i could turn off the Tru Mic as much as possible to train the TD with the Element UST (from the Anthem).

Cannot change the Aura image in the Fishman VT enhance. It is 'baked in'. But the guitar sounds better acoustically than it does amplified, so maybe it would still be better with the TD.
Yeah, you would most likely want to turn the tru-mic all the way off when training. With that said, after you have your wavemap created, I couldn't see you really ever using the tru-mic. My buddy has a Fishman matrix blend system and he uses the aura spectrum di. There are times when he will accidentally blend in a bit of the internal mic while also using one of the aura images. It's usually pretty noticeable and terrible.

As for your your Fishman VT Enhance system, is there no way to completely shut off the SBT as well as the imaging?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification