The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 01-14-2018, 09:53 PM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

Default FS 2013 Beyerdynamic T70p headphones with matching stand, Larry Dale Headphile.com

Some of you know Larry's work, as I originally got his referral from this site.

Up for your perusal is a 2013 Beyerdynamic T70p headphone, which has been heavily modified, very similar to the forthcoming link but without the bass plugs.

http://headphile.com/page8.html

Included is a matching cocobolo headphone stand that is custom made by Larry.

The second photo is a certificate of authenticity by Larry, as he apparently has a lot of copycats. It outlines exactly what was done; which was replacing the plastic cups with cocobolo and optimizing the cables with "Black-Gold" cables. This went from a decent set of commercial cans to one of my favorites.

Why on Earth am I selling? The same reason that happens with guitars, it's time to trade up in incremental fashion. These have had approximately sixty hours listening on them and are in otherwise near mint condition. These cans cost about $360 on Amazon right now, and the upgrades that Larry does run, as spec'd run and additional $880. I'd be satisfied with $650, since I'm upgrading to a different set of closed back dynamic drivers and already am rocking the MrSpeakers Ether Flow open back planar magnetics. So, my loss is your gain. PM me with questions. All AGF rule reply. Mods, if that belongs in a different section you'd think I'd know the difference by now but apparently not! Please move if necessary.

Thx

Last edited by CoolerKing; 01-14-2018 at 10:04 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other