The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 10-18-2012, 09:37 AM

Default FS/FT: Tacoma Guild F47R

I have a Guild F47R, one of two I'm putting up for sale or trade. I bought it new, it's a Tacoma model. Comes with Fishman Infinity undersaddle pickup, with a Crown mini microphone wired in stereo to the endpin jack. This has been a working guitar for six years, so if you're looking for mint, this is not your guitar. There are a few lacquer cracks, which I attempted to photograph. I'd be happy to provide additional photos on request.

I'm selling (or trading) this instrument because it is simply too big for me. Although I love the sound of it, I have to work a little too hard, and am playing my Martin 00015 almost exclusively. I'll set the sale/trade value at $800.

The neck was reset last year, by the folks at the New Hartford facility. I also had Pat DiBurro (Exeter, NH), move the saddle back a bit. Doing so a has helped the intonation quite a bit. I play in lowered tunings, and even in standard like to start with a low D. This is a deep, loud guitar. Like most Guilds, it's pretty "in your face."

Please feel free to ask questions. As for trades, I'm looking for OM/000 guitars. I'm a low end fan, so something punchy with good low mids would be preferred.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm happy to respond to all. With a straight sale, I'll offer a 48 hour approval period. Buyer pays return shipping.

Cheers,
Mike
Strafford, NH

Last edited by mikemo6string; 10-22-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: "New Hartford" not "West Hartford"

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars