The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 11-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Musical minimalist

Default Used Cervantes Hauser PE....

at Guitar Center in Virginia Beach at a nice price. Listed as 4/5 stars, but make sure you ask LOTS of questions.

These don't come up very often so I thought someone might be interested.

Just go to the used gear site and do a search.

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedGear/index.cfm

Last edited by fitness1; 11-28-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 PM

Whoa that's pretty good. Quick search showed that new is around $1,390. Beautiful looking guitar. Only thing that would worry me is no reinforcement in the neck and it is used. CG also has a student Cervantes for ... more LOL.

Even though my cGAS is starting to kick in, I've gotta pass on this but thanks for the find. (or maybe I wont lol)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Musical minimalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.ronin View Post
Whoa that's pretty good. Quick search showed that new is around $1,390. Beautiful looking guitar. Only thing that would worry me is no reinforcement in the neck and it is used. CG also has a student Cervantes for ... more LOL.

Even though my cGAS is starting to kick in, I've gotta pass on this but thanks for the find. (or maybe I wont lol)
I think the one at the CA store is a Rodriguez PE (possibly a little older one) and if I'm remembering right it's listed as 3/5, which in their terms may be a little scary (I've seen the light)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical