The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-01-2018, 07:00 AM

Default Impressed with Yamaha LL16

I recently picked up a new LL16 to be my main drag around/open mic/travel guitar. It replaces a Taylor 314ce that I got rid of a few months back.

I've got to say that it's a very nice instrument. If there's a flaw on it anywhere, I can't find it.
The woods used appear to be of very nice quality, and the fit and finish are just top notch.

Even the gig bag that came with it was pretty impressive. I was thinking about getting a hard case right off the bat, but this thing has changed my mind on that issue.

I wanted something that I wouldn't have to worry about like I do with my Santa Cruz......something that was built like a tank that played and sounded nice.
I took a total shot in the dark with this model, but based on how nice some of the more affordable Yamahas that I've played lately have been, I figured this one would be a nice choice, and I'm most definitely not dissapointed.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:12 AM
Charter Member

Sounds like a perfect choice to me... congratulations! I think it'll serve you well.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:42 AM

Congrats, Sgt. the Yam LL16 is a very nice guitar

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion