The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-02-2017, 11:20 PM

Default guitar solo-man HA300

guitar solo-man HA300

I bought this gizzmo from old stock in a guitar shop for £10 as it had a loose wire in it that isn't much of a problem but i have googled it and cant find any info on it ...i don't even know what to call it .

Its about the size of a cigarette packet(it has a clip to fasten to your trouser top) and has a guitar lead coming out the bottom to plug into your guitar .It has three jacks (small ones) on the top edge(hd phones,mic and amp) and low mid hi sliders on the front +12 or -12 being its extremes .On the side edge it has volume wheel and switch showing three settings (DIS,CLR and NOR ).Takes one square battery

Anyway on first plugging this into my new ej200 i'm so impressed with the sounds coming from my guitar i'm going to use this device and would like to get some info on how to use it properly ...how do i record that sound i'm getting through the headphones as it doesn't have a line out ...can i use the mic jack on it and feed it into the line in on my H2n recorder or do i have to use the amp jack to connect an amp (which i havent got ) then mic the amp up .I would like to find some info on how to use this little box of tricks...anyone know what it is ?
Old 07-03-2017, 04:59 AM

Onkyo makes sense methods no similar, but I can't find that model either. Does it look anything like this?

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...xfb42x1l_e_p20
Old 07-03-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty C View Post
Onkyo makes sense methods no similar, but I can't find that model either. Does it look anything like this?

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...xfb42x1l_e_p20
Same size but not as modern as that one but for the sound its great .Its an electronic looking gadget whereas the one you refer to looks digital.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification