The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 01-02-2013, 02:41 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Shoreline Music

Greetings,

This is John from Shoreline Music. It's occasionally hard for me to believe that when we started selling instruments online, there was no Amazon, no eBay, no Google, no Musiciansfriend.com. Nearly 18 years later, I'm still having as much fun as ever making friends with musicians all over the world, selling great gear, and going to work every day in my favorite guitar store.

My goal has never been to be the next musician's superstore; I pretty much just sell the stuff I like, and I trust that you will, too. In this way, Shoreline Music is a lot more like a well-curated bookstore than, say, Barnes and Noble. It's also why we sell a lot of gear you just won't find in any other guitar store.

I know personally what it's like trying to eke out a living as a performing musician, and so as long as I've been selling music gear, I've tried as much as possible to offer fair pricing on a wide range of stuff. In fact, we have some of the lowest prices anywhere on Taylor and other guitars, various acoustic amps, acoustic and electric guitar strings, pickups, straps, and much more. But even with these already low prices, we do offer a few AGF-only discounts, so be sure to contact us for details.

We have always shipped every domestic order for free, regardless the order size, so ordering online is always easy. But we also have a pretty nice retail storefront, so if you're ever in Durango, we'd love for you to drop in, grab a Zuberfizz from the fridge, kick back on the couch, and play guitars with us for a while.

Shoreline Music
The world's first online music store
2015 & 2016 NAMM Finalist / Best Online Store
AGF-only discounts
Free Shipping + Free Returns
Shoreline Rewards
Videos
Guitars from Taylor | Mcilroy | Larrivee
Stage gear from K&K | Fire-Eye

Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM

I've made some purchases from John at Shoreline in the recent past and it has allways been a great experience working with his team. Living "just over the hill" has made for some PDQ shipping too.
If I need some gear I'll log onto their site first to see if they carry it or contact them to get info. Great pricing on everything.
Thx for the service John, I do appreciate it.
Chad

AER
Zaolla
Grado
K&K
great gear...
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Charter Member

Great to see a local Colorado biz. I'll be sure to check in with you folks when I'm in a buying capacity. All the best to you folks down there!
-jay
Old 01-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Charter Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Yrksman

I've been very pleased with the service I have received from Shoreline and they now have Kinscherff guitars in stock. Most under rated luthier on the planet is Jamie Kinscherff.

Chris Stern

25 guitars

Jamie Kinscherff 3
Ralph Bown 6
Kathy Wingert 2
David Wren 2
Roy McAlister 1
Stefan Sobell 1
Martin Vintage 6
Dana Bourgeois 1
Ark New Era 1
Mike Baranik 1
Collings 1

www.chrisstern.com
Old 01-03-2013, 06:05 PM

Shoreline is my Elixir store! Great service!
Old 01-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Charter Member

I'm glad I saw your post. I'll likely be in your neighborhood looking for trout this spring. I'll be sure to drop in and say hi...and probably lust over your inventory.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:28 AM

I recently bought a K&K Pure Mini and Preamp from Shoreline... wish I had known about the AGF discount.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:17 AM

I just saw this. John has been great to me over the years. I bought a guitar from him years ago and he tyook it back and paid for shipping both ways. Unbelievable. Funny thing, I sure wich I had kept that guitar now (ha ha ha). anyway, straight shooter and great to deal with. Mark
Old 01-06-2013, 07:36 AM

I bought two Ultrasound amps, several Zaolla cables, and some Longhollow straps from John. We shot a lot of emails back and forth there for awhile as he patiently answered every question a person could ask. Great service, great products, super prices, thanks again John!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Have been buying from John for years.... Great service.

Chris
and some nice guitars...
Old 01-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble View Post
Have been buying from John for years.... Great service.
ditto for me
that's me on guitar
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Charter Member

I just bought a couple of Brook guitars from Shoreline. Seems to be a top-notch outfit, with great communication, fast shipping, and good pricing.

Bravo.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Default Manson

I bought my first custom guitar from Shoreline. I thought it had sold to someone else from the time I bought my Manson Magpie. The site said it was the best fingerstyle guitar out there (how many times have I read that since . . .) so I had them send me one to try out. I then ordered one from them. I have been loving it ever since. That was probably 15 years ago or so. I used to buy DVDs from there as well. Been a while. Gotta go pay a visit.
Fingerpickers: Pat Donohue, Bob Evans, Tommy Emmanuel, Stephen Bennett, Masa Sumide, Eric Lugosch, Martin Taylor, Joe Pass, Jacques Stotzem, Laurence Juber, Rolly Brown, Tuck Andress, Ted Greene, Woody Mann

Rockers: Paul Gilbert, Joe Satriani, Guthrie Govan, Richie Kotzen, Joey Tafolla, Blues Saraceno, Andy Timmons

www.myspace.com/serikulus
www.youtube.com/fingerpickerguy
Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Charter Member

I've purchased at least six pickup systems -- probably more -- from Shoreline over the years. Best prices and service I've seen online.

I'm intrigued about the mention of an "AGF discount" -- let me know when the Baggs Lyric is in stock and I'll give that a try!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 PM

Default Shoreline Music

Couldn't agree more with everyone on this thread, John and Shoreline are truly about not just satisfying the customer BUT THE MUSICIAN.

I'm a working musician just paddling along like many others, definitely no record deals here, well not yet at least. I had a very unique situation, John saw one of my posts here on AGF and recommended some of his products which are at amazing prices! I wish I knew of John and Shoreline Music a long time ago, I'm new to AGF and love this community.

Thanks again John and Shoreline Music!

Joe

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace