The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 10-21-2013, 12:01 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Boutique Guitar Shop - New Inventory!

Incoming inventory - as of 9-22-17

2015 Bashkin Belleza koa/Sitka

2010 Franklin OM-28 EIR/Euro (the Nick Kukich one!)

2010 Lowden F35 cocobolo/bear claw Sitka
2015 Lowden S35 Fiddleback Honduran mahogany

2016 Huss & Dalton T-0014 sinker mahogany/sinker cedar

1998 Goodall RJC EIR/Sitka
2004 Goodall TROM EIR/Adirondack

1992 Martin HD-28 EIR/Sitka
2002 Martin OM-18v mahogany/Sitka
2003 Martin 0000-28H EIR/spruce
2003 Martin 000-28H EIR/spruce
2012 Martin OM-28v EIR/Sitka
2013 Martin 0000-18 Custom
2015 Martin Custom Shop OM EIR/Sitka

Jim Worland OM mahogany/cedar
Jim Worland OM mahogany/Engelmann

Alexander Voss Concert EIR/German
Alexander Voss Concert EIR/Cedar

Visit http://www.boutiqueguitarshop.com/inventory.html for current and incoming guitars

Brands frequently on hand: Taylor, Martin, Goodall, Froggy Bottom, Collings, SCGC, Huss & Dalton, Bourgeois, Ryan, Olson, and many other single-luthier builds!

Last edited by BGS; 09-22-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:48 AM

Can we have a photo of the Baranik JX? I've seen that parlor before maybe at Healdsburg and it's a stunner.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:05 AM
AGF Sponsor

Sure! It's still incoming, but here are a couple of pics from the previous owner:

Visit http://www.boutiqueguitarshop.com/inventory.html for current and incoming guitars

Brands frequently on hand: Taylor, Martin, Goodall, Froggy Bottom, Collings, SCGC, Huss & Dalton, Bourgeois, Ryan, Olson, and many other single-luthier builds!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:21 AM

I'm a big Baranik fan as you can tell from the sig, so thanks for the drool-worthy photos.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:36 PM

what's the scoop on the Froggy Parlour?
Old 07-28-2014, 03:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

That one and the Collings 001Mh are on the way from Germany and should arrive this week.

The Froggy is a Standard model and should be in good condition with only a couple spots of finish checking. Will come with Hoffee case. I'll probably ask around $4395.

(Edit: Price update - in better cosmetic shape than I thought!)

Last edited by BGS; 08-01-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:09 AM

That's an incredible deal on the froggy + case Jesse! - Zeke

Doerr Signature Legacy Swiss / Braz
Collings OM2H Adi / Braz
Charis SJ African BW / Cedar
Charis African BW / Swiss
Goodall Braz / Italian GC
Goodall Braz / Adi CJC
Goodall Coco / Adi Parlor
Mcpherson 4.5XP Koa / Adi
McPherson 5.0 Full Koa
Martin OM-28 Marquis
Old 07-29-2014, 10:17 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftz07 View Post
That's an incredible deal on the froggy + case Jesse! - Zeke
I think so too, Zeke! I still haven't seen the finish checking, but I wanted to keep the price reasonable because of it.

Old 10-14-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
Bryan Galloup Solstice Brazilian/spruce. A great fingerstyle guitar, with some very pretty Brazilian. The appointments on this one are really, really nice.
$5995

i love this cutaway style. is there a name for this particular style? just jumbo-size cutaway? the cutaway is not only smooth but more rounded than the typical. just curious if this type of guitar has a particular style/name.
btw bump for being drop dead gorgeous. out of my price range right now but worth the bump for sure!
Old 10-14-2014, 10:50 PM
AGF Sponsor

I've heard that called a soft cutaway, where it has a "flatter" scoop than the standard Venetian style cutaway. Beautiful for sure!

Old 11-25-2014, 02:56 PM

I don't know if it's still available but that '44 000-28 has the very distinctive back of "the log" which some UMGFers have lusted over particularly in 44 D28s. You may want to advertise over there.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:00 PM
AGF Sponsor

1999 Sheldon Schwartz Advanced Auditorium EIR/Sitka. Sheldon rocked Healdsburg with his Oracle model, but his Advanced Auditorium is no slouch, either. This one is huge and open. This guitar would be $8800 new, with a 12-month wait!
$4495

Last edited by BGS; 04-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
1944 Martin 000-28 Brazilian/Adirondack. This lovely piece of Martin history was owned by a gentleman in Kentucky, then it went to a vintage dealer in Nashville, where Joe Glaser's shop gave it some attention. It had a couple of braces glued, the top and back reglued in a couple of spots, a neck reset and refret, and they cleated a pickguard crack. Now it's nice and trim, and it just sings. Action sits at 3/32" and feels great. Three repaired cracks on the back, but they are very old repairs - my tech thinks 40 to 50 years ago. All original except for the saddle. Wow. Just wow.
$19,995

Love this 000 Jesse. Is this the same one some dude from Nashville was selling a year ago? There was some talk of it on the Martin forum but the pricewas higher if I'm not mistaken.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:42 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFrank View Post
Love this 000 Jesse. Is this the same one some dude from Nashville was selling a year ago? There was some talk of it on the Martin forum but the pricewas higher if I'm not mistaken.
Possibly - the current owner bought it from a dealer in Nashville. Definitely a magical piece. The tech at Joe Glaser's shop wanted to buy it!

Old 08-17-2015, 08:53 AM
AGF Sponsor

1998 Olson SJ EIR/cedar. This is the one everyone wants! EIR/Cedar, Florentine cutaway, and great condition. You can see why James Taylor fell in love!
Sold

Last edited by BGS; 12-03-2015 at 02:12 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace