The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-06-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Help me understand the Aura Spectrum file loading

Is there more than the 16 'User' images that can be changed/loaded by the user?

On the face of the device there is a sliding switch to select the body type. Is there a group of images for each of these 'types' of guitar body that can be selected/loaded by the user?

I can't find any definitive instruction that tells me how to load the images into the device and if they can be loaded to more than the 'User' slot.

I've used the Aura Gallery software to look inside the device and I think I've managed to change the 16 choices in the User slot but beyond that there doesn't seem to be any resource to tell me what I'm looking at in the gallery/pedal.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchilada Jones View Post
Is there more than the 16 'User' images that can be changed/loaded by the user?

On the face of the device there is a sliding switch to select the body type. Is there a group of images for each of these 'types' of guitar body that can be selected/loaded by the user?

I can't find any definitive instruction that tells me how to load the images into the device and if they can be loaded to more than the 'User' slot.

I've used the Aura Gallery software to look inside the device and I think I've managed to change the 16 choices in the User slot but beyond that there doesn't seem to be any resource to tell me what I'm looking at in the gallery/pedal.

https://www.fishman.com/wp-content/u...User-Guide.pdf

Is this your device?

Page 26 has info on loading images.

Multiple pages before then has info on image banks. Hopefully this helps.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscom View Post
https://www.fishman.com/wp-content/u...User-Guide.pdf

Is this your device?

Page 26 has info on loading images.

Multiple pages before then has info on image banks. Hopefully this helps.
That is my device, unfortunately that ‘manual’ doesn’t answer any of the questions I have and neither does the AuraGallery software
Old 10-07-2017, 12:27 AM

You can only load images into the 16 "user images" location on the dial.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 AM

All of the "images" in the set categories; dreadnought, orchestra, etc., are fixed. The images available for each of these categories are already loaded (and listed in the manual). Those cannot be changed. The USER IMAGES category is the only one into which you can add different sets of images.

At first this seems limiting but what I've done is created several "sets" of images based on my different instruments and saved them using the gallery software. (For example; I may have a "Martin" set, a dreadnought set, or a set made up of one image for each of my guitars). You can then load any of these sets to your device prior to use. So... only 16 new ones at a time but by having multiple sets available you just swap them in and out as needed.

Hope this is helpful.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:16 AM

I am at the very beginning of my learning curve with my new old stock Aura Jumbo pedal.. But have found the website email support people to be patient and helpful.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification