The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 01-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Charter Member

Default Circle Strings and Adam Buchwald

This is a Public Service Announcement - you will thank me for it! I had the privilege of working with Adam, owner of Circle Strings, to jointly design a custom guitar a while back. I just finished about 1 1/2 hours of playing with this beauty and even after months of playing I still am in awe. The craftsmanship is superb, the tone is exactly what I envisioned and the guitar just "fits" me like a glove.

If you are thinking about a custom build check out Adam and Circle Strings - this guy is the real deal...

Scott

Martin Custom Shop D-42
Noemi Custom Wedge Ebony and Italian Spruce
Circle Strings Koa Custom OM
Circle Strings Bastogne OM
Gibson 1958 LG-1 Baxendale Conversion
Morin 12-Fret 000 Custom
Lowden O-35 Custom
Taylor 514

"Use what talents you possess:The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best".

Last edited by stptak; 01-27-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:17 AM

Default Circle strings

You should post some pics of yours and a sound clip if you feel like! I've heard good things and they sound great in the sound samples...

Also, he used to work at Froggy Bottom.. it looks like he builds and braces his guitars similarly in some ways.. How does it compare to your Froggy?

I'm getting a funky shop demo of his in a couple of weeks I am excited! I'll probably post a review and some pics.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
adam buchwald, circle strings, custom build