The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-30-2017, 07:50 PM
Charter Member

Default 2010 Ft. Bragg Goodall RCJC - *SOLD* shipped & Paypal'd

*SOLD TO AN AGF FRIEND - CONGRATS!*

My daughter is beginning college this year so I'm stripping my small collection down to one or two. So with a heavy heart... here's a 2010 Rosewood Concert Jumbo Cutaway made by master luthier James Goodall in Fort Bragg, California. East Indian Rosewood back and sides with a particularly beautiful and responsive golden Sitka spruce top. 1-3/4" nutwidth, 2-1/4" saddle spacing, 25.4" scale. You know what Goodalls are all about-- this guitar has insane volume, depth, and lush overtones. There's one compression ding that's hard to see in real life (photo) and two scuffs on the headstock that could probably buff out if you want, otherwise it's perfect. I just had a refret and professional setup, and the playability just doesn't get any better-- it plays almost effortlessly and cleanly all the way up the neck with perfect intonation. Includes Ameritage Silver case that has a broken latch but I've ordered a replacement. I'm asking a firm price of **CONGRATS TO THE NEW OWNER!** complete-- shipped in the continental U.S. and PayPal'd. That's a *really* good price for a Ft. Bragg Goodall. Cheers, Peter. [email protected]

Last edited by Peterw; 05-04-2017 at 02:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Charter Member

What a smoking buy on a Ft Bragg built Goodall. What is the top wood on that beauty? Looks like Red Spruce. Good luck with your sale, it should move quickly!!
Old 04-30-2017, 08:10 PM

I remember this from BGS. Nice deal on a Fr. Bragg indeed! I just acquired a 2012 Ft. Bragg CJ and it's an automatic keeper.

Was it a full or partial refret? Who did it?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Charter Member

Red face

Oh!-- yeah, thanks. It would help if I mentioned what the woods and specs are... ;-) I edited the listing. It's a particularly gorgeous, responsive Sitka top on EIR. The frets were redone up to 12 by Dennis Berck. Cheers.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Charter Member

Wink

Bump this one up, for a fine piece of lutherie, fantastic builder, amazing price, & a great seller!
Steve

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars