The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 03-27-2017, 12:19 PM

Went to the shop this weekend. They had the K series. The only comparable speakers they had were the DXRs. I A/B'd those two, and to my ear the QSCs were fuller sounding and less harsh in the high end. I was pretty interested in the JBLs from my online research, but couldn't audition them anywhere and did not want to buy without hearing them, so I brought home a pair of K10s. Based just on an in-home tryout, I am very pleased. Thanks to all for you info and advice.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfa View Post
Went to the shop this weekend. They had the K series. The only comparable speakers they had were the DXRs. I A/B'd those two, and to my ear the QSCs were fuller sounding and less harsh in the high end. I was pretty interested in the JBLs from my online research, but couldn't audition them anywhere and did not want to buy without hearing them, so I brought home a pair of K10s. Based just on an in-home tryout, I am very pleased. Thanks to all for you info and advice.
I'm sure you'll be happy with those. Enjoy them!

Louis

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification