The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 09-03-2015, 02:42 AM

Thanks guys,

I'll try to answer all if your questions soon.

The new pickup is simply amazing. It lower one or two octaves your 2 botton strings. It gives you a huge sound! If you listen to the video with headphones you'll see what i mean.

The current model doesn't fit offset soundhole guitars but you can always contact 'a little thunder' to ask for it. They are working on more models like 7 strings and so. Maybe we'll have a slimmer version in a future if we ask for it. they answer uber-fast. My dream would be to pair this pickup with a emerald X-20 OS
Wes Lambe 8-strings
Avalon dread
...and some old fender, basses, violins, harps...
Old 09-06-2015, 04:10 PM

Great song, like everything else I've seen/heard of yours!

That pickup is something else. I just went on their site and was blown away by how it really can turn a guitar into a bass just like that! I wonder if they will ever make it compatible with the X20. In a way I'm glad it's not already (I ordered one recently and am still waiting to receive it, and I would hate to think I missed out on such an incredible tool). I have a feeling I'll be needing an upgrade at some point in the next couples years

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell