The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-12-2010, 04:50 AM

Default luna guitars

thinking about buying a lune gypsy parlor,anybody have any experience with these guitars?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:41 AM

We looked at some as my wife was interested in them. We were both less than impressed. The build qualities just didn't seem very good. From what we understood, they are made, or associated with Dean guitars, and their acoustics never impressed me neither. They do have a newer American made line I think and those could be different...
Old 05-12-2010, 06:57 AM

I own the Luna Muse Burst guitar and find it a nice playing instrument for the price. I only wish they made a 12-string without a cutaway and electronics. I am hoping to get one of their mandolins someday. I like the company, myself. But then, I have only been playing guitar for about 40 years.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:19 AM

i wish there was someplace around here to try one out.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 PM

Thumbs up Do it, Mattyboy!

I just got one of the new Americana Series AMD100's the other day. I love it! The sound is clear and the construction is flawless. I "might" put some TUSQ Bridge Pins in and Grover tuners, because I did that to my Yamaha and other acoustics I've formerly owned and it really sweetens the sound. Anyway, I really think you can't go wrong for the price. I'm already looking into a Luna electric and a bass, too!

Martin GPC 11E
Guild CV-1
Gibson L-00 Studio
Gretsch Jim Dandy
Fishman Loudbox Mini

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion